- This event has passed.
100 Yard CMP NRA Approved Highpower Matches
August 5, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
First Sunday of each month January through April and October through December for a total of seven (7) matches
An M1 Garand striping and cleaning clinic starts at 9:00am along with a briefing of the course of fire afterwards. Match starts at 10:00am
NRA classification will be used. Unclassified competitors will compete in the highest class represented. Categories at the discretion of the match director
Latest published NRA rules. Competitors will frame the targets
As prescribed in the NRA rule book under service rifle and/or match rifle (must be able to reload in rapid fire per rule 9.220) NO SCOPES or any other optics will be used.
$1.00 each, refunded if won. Use of plug scoring devices limited to range personnel only.
- Course of fire: 50 shots, National Match Course Modified. Match starts in position. Unlimited sighting shot in 10 minutes before match
- Course #1: 10 shots for record, slow fire standing (offhand) at 100 yards. Time limit 10 minutes, target SR-1 no slings
- Course #2: 10 shots for record, rapid fire sitting or kneeling at 100 yards. Time limit 60 second, target SR-1
- Course #3: 10 shots for records, rapid fire prone at 100 yards. Time limit 70 seconds, target SR-21
- Course #4: 20 shots for records, slow fire prone at 100 yards. Time limit 20 minutes, target MR-31
LRPC Range rules govern all matches. Open bolt indicators will be used by all competitors. Match results can be sent via e-mail or checked online.